Biotechvana Bioinformatics (BiBi) is a journal collection of software and computational resources in Bioinformatics and Biology owned and operated by Biotechvana SL.
3. BiBi uses a secure server that guarantees the security and privacy of our users.
4. You understand that all information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, messages or
other materials (Content), whether publicly posted, are the sole responsibility of the person from
which such Content originated. The Service provides links to other sites or resources. You
acknowledge and agree that Biotechvana is not responsible for the availability of such external sites
or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising,
products, or other materials from such sites or resources. Materials do not necessarily reflect the
views of Biotechvana. You further acknowledge and agree that Biotechvana shall not be
responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by
or in connection with the use of or reliance on such content, goods or services available on or
through such site or resource.
5. You agree to not use the Service to:
- Transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing,
tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Biotechvana member,
guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any
Content transmitted through the Service.
- Transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under
contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential
information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure
- Transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or
other proprietary rights (Rights) of any party.
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, except in
those areas (if any) that are designated for such purpose.
- Transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or
programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or
hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service, servers or networks connected to the Service, or
disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass, collect or store personal data about other users.
6. You acknowledge that Biotechvana have the right in their sole discretion to refuse or move
any Content that is available via the Service. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks
associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or
usefulness of such Content. You acknowledge and agree that Biotechvana may preserve Content
and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such
preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the
protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Biotechvana, its users and the public.
7. Certain items of BiBi such as design, trademark and logos are copyright of Biotechvana. This
material cannot be copied, modified, published, broadcasted or otherwise distributed without the
prior written permission of Biotechvana.
8. You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as
available" basis. Biotechvana expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express
or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Biotechvana makes no warranty that (i) the Service will meet your requirements; (ii) the
Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained
from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products,
services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will
meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and
risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Biotechvana or
through or from the Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms of
9. No liability is accepted by Biotechvana, partners and/or contributors for any downtime despite
our care to avoid or resolve any incidence as soon as possible. Except as expressly set forth in this
agreement, neither users nor any contributors shall have any liability for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including without limitation lost profits),
however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including
negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use or distribution of the program or the
exercise of any rights granted hereunder, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
specific questions about it, please contact us.